Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Making it public...

So this started as a way to keep my friends updated with my life as I made the big move to France.  I invited only a few close friends to read because I've always been that kind of person...shy, private and not very open.  I've been trying to change some of that lately.  And this all comes with the whole 'taking a step back and getting to know myself better' program.
First step is realizing who I am now.
Next is figuring out what steps to take to be a better person. Still trying to map all of this out, but one thing (amongst many) that I know now is that I want to say what I feel, when I feel it, and to whomever cares to hear.  One of the many ways to achieve that is by making this blog public.  

So hello world...Je m'appelle Dami, bienvenue dans mon monde!

No comments: