Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mama's coming to visit and Buena Vista Social Club

Yay! My mom's coming to visit me in Prague.  I'm super excited to host my first visitor in this city and show them all its glory.  Even though she's coming on what seems like a whirlwind visit, i.e. barely for 2 days, I'm still glad to get something.  The woman is sooo busy, and we're both getting to that age where I have to start worrying about her health and how much she works. I'm glad to give her an excuse to just slow it down a little and get some rest in this new city of mine.
Then also, I get to go see Buena Vista perform. Soooo excited about that.  I've been listening to the album lately just to get myself in the groove for the concert and I swear I think that South America is somewhere in the nearest future for me!  Cuba is restricted, but I could do with a little Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina...geez anywthere in that region will do!!!

No comments: