Sunday, April 26, 2009

Celebrity sighting in Prague

So I'm walking through Old Town Square after drinks with friends today, and I spot a group of black folk.  I had to stare a little because such sightings are very rare in this city...and it wasn't just one or two black people, more like a whole group of 5, 6 whoaa.  Lol, I'm sorry but I was intrigued. 
So as I'm focusing on this group, 1 of them becomes vaguely familiar, like I know the dude or something.  And then it finally hit me.  I had just downloaded a free episode of 90210 (a new show on CW thats a spin-off of Bev Hills) recently and watched it and this guy was from the show.  Tristan Wilds. I also saw him in The Secret Life of Bees (which was such a good book AND movie, btw).  I never really got hooked on The Wire, but he was in it too and Half Nelson as well.  I just looked up his bio on wikipedia, and I see that he's also from New York...Staten Island (ewww) but New York nonetheless.  

So now I'm officially a fan.  I hope he loved Prague.


No comments: